Hunting and Fishing Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kill the archery section and leave this one alone!

I like and have managed countless technology changes and like what you've been doing but this is definitely a "it ain't broke, so don't fix it" situation imho.

The last change in here was the addition of the archery forum and you can see how that's worked out.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought cool. Just tried to upload a pic it was great I could go straight to my computer select a pic and hit upload pic took no time I was excited until it pop up file to big to process ????? So much for being excited
How large is the file? You might have to resize large pic files first.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
So by "kill the archery section," do you mean get rid of it and just have archery mixed in with hunting? Or do you want a separate forum within hunting for it? I'm cool with either, just want to be sure I have it right.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought cool. Just tried to upload a pic it was great I could go straight to my computer select a pic and hit upload pic took no time I was excited until it pop up file to big to process ????? So much for being excited
I've been getting a couple of complaints about it, let me look into it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Merge or kill the archery and Photo forums. The members of this forum, some of whom never go anywhere else didn't like it when it was broken apart a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom