I’m surely not the only cigar smoker here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What else you boys smoking? Tonight, Feral Pig. First I’ve had. I see why people geek out on them, but I can think of plenty of others that are better for the money.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New stick put out by Punch. The Dad Bod. they come 5 per can. Great marketing.

Attachments

• 20230519_150604.jpg
    20230519_150604.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230519_150559.jpg
    20230519_150559.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to, but then switched to pipe tobacco (non-aromatic) since I can pick how much baccy to have in a session. (less commitment than a cigar)

The last cigars I smoked were Cuban Cohibas that I bought while in the Caribbean. About $30 for each stick and didn't taste or smoke any better than the stuff I can get locally. :pms2:

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to, but then switched to pipe tobacco (non-aromatic) since I can pick how much baccy to have in a session. (less commitment than a cigar)
ZT Cigars in the Village has a pretty decent selection of pipe tobacco, last time I was in they had a Whiskey Vanilla that was delicious...best part about the aromatic ones is that even the wife enjoys the smell

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The last cigars I smoked were Cuban Cohibas that I bought while in the Caribbean. About $30 for each stick and didn't taste or smoke any better than the stuff I can get locally. :pms2:
Two possibilities as to the Cohiba…one, it’s one of the most counterfeitted products in the world…two, products produced under communist regime tend to have no sense of pride, quality control, or expression of creativity. Honestly, it was probably a fake Cohiba. Was it in cellophane? Glass top box?

Latest posts

Top Bottom