I am going to he77

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so bad. I posted the riding mower I am trying to sell on FB marketplace and the low balls are rolling in. My sarcasm is rolling out.

Q. I have $250?
A. Well good for you!

Q. Would you take $200?
A. Your sister paid me more for our last date.

Q. I have $200?
A. Does your mom know you steal money from her purse?

Q. How does $300 sound?
A. Lovely, but the mower is is $550.

Q. I have $300?
A. I am so happy for you!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so bad. I posted the riding mower I am trying to sell on FB marketplace and the low balls are rolling in. My sarcasm is rolling out.

Rick I can see where the offers you've been getting are insulting......how about $285.00 cash money, 1/2 box of Thunderbolt .22 LR, a six pack of Keystone, a couple of Slim Jim's and a three legged one eyed dog with a slight bladder problem ?

You deliver, right ?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, that's pretty sorry. Someone needs that mower, and you should sell it to them for what they think is a fair price.

Or - are you saying it's your mower and you can ask what you want, they can pay or not pay, up to them?

It's kinda like ammo, without the tears and drama.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, that's pretty sorry. Someone needs that mower, and you should sell it to them for what they think is a fair price.

Or - are you saying it's your mower and you can ask what you want, they can pay or not pay, up to them?

It's kinda like ammo, without the tears and drama.

Nice spin but a reasonable offer is all I am asking. Not some jacked up price because there is a shortage.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice spin but a reasonable offer is all I am asking. Not some jacked up price because there is a shortage.

Shortages drive price. Want to buy an airline ticket - super cheap, demand is low.

Your responses on CL are funny, just had to point out it'd be different if it were 9x19 you were selling.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick I can see where the offers you've been getting are insulting......how about $285.00 cash money, 1/2 box of Thunderbolt .22 LR, a six pack of Keystone, a couple of Slim Jim's and a three legged one eyed dog with a slight bladder problem ?

You deliver, right ?

Well how about $485, a few dozen Slim Jim's. I think I already have a full brick of Thunderbolt .22 LR, I can not drink beer anymore and the less said about bladder problems the better. Not yet but I am getting older and on Lasix.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shortages drive price. Want to buy an airline ticket - super cheap, demand is low.

Your responses on CL are funny, just had to point out it'd be different if it were 9x19 you were selling.

Not really, I would still sell them for what I paid or there abouts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom