I have written a book!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a Western e-book and is on Amazon at this very moment. Here is a link to it, if I did it correctly-

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FA5PKJQ

It is free at the moment, and it is supposed to be free up until midnight or so. Just thought I would let you guys download it if you wanted to. If you do read it, and you like it, how about leaving a review on Amazon. And if you read it and you don't like it, how about dropping me a note and letting me know what you didn't like about it so that I can do better next time.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey 44minimum,

Please explain the whole process of how you did this...amazon...and how you'll get paid.

I'd love to submit some stories to amazon or whom ever. I have a buddy in Houston that get published in magazines..short stories...so im going to try that in 2014.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey 44minimum,

Please explain the whole process of how you did this...amazon...and how you'll get paid.

I'd love to submit some stories to amazon or whom ever. I have a buddy in Houston that get published in magazines..short stories...so im going to try that in 2014.

"How to" books are generally purchased by those seeking guidance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom