I have written a book!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cohiba, basically all you have to do is to write a book, format it correctly, set up an Amazon account and upload it to Amazon, set your price and then you just kick back and start wondering when the money is going to come rolling in. Your percentage will depend on the price that you sell your book for. It is also a great big help if you have some way to promote your book, if you have a popular blog where you can talk about it or something like that. I don't, and so far it has sold enough copies that I can almost afford to go to red lobster and eat dinner. The average e-book sells 450 copies, so don't get your hopes up too high. This link will tell you all that you need to know.

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A37Z49E2DDQPP3

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is writing something you wanted to do? how long did it take? Who edited it? any back story would be helpful very interested? And thanks for free look!

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I wanted to do it, I spent about eight months or so writing it, one chapter a week or so. I've taken a few online writing courses over the last few years, and in one of the classes, about a dozen of us got to be buddies. We formed our own little online writing group, once a week, someone would put up a few writing prompts and we would write about it. I wrote a little short story about a cowboy getting ambushed and they liked it and wanted to know what happened next. So I added onto it. And they wanted to know what happened next. I kept adding and they kept on wanting to know what happened next and before you know it, I had 15 chapters and I thought, why don't I just write a book? So I did. I think it is at least fairly good, and I'm kind of proud of accomplishing it. It's not as easy as you think. So far there have been about seven or eight people read it and give me their feedback, and it has all been positive, but some of them are biased. I hope that people really like it, but I guess we will find out for sure when the reviews start coming in.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do not have to have a Kindle, but you do have to download the Kindle app. It is free and you can put it onto any PC, iPad, and I think nearly any phone. After you download it, click up at the top where it says shop in Kindle store and then start clicking on things to download. There are thousands and thousands of free and low-cost e-books, I think all of the major classics are free and you would be surprised at what POPS up when you do a search for free e-books.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tatiana might be extremely sexy, I don't know. I've never met her. She did the cover for my book and she lives in El Salvador. On the other hand, she could be a 60-year-old grandma with 4 teeth, raising 12 grandchildren in a little grass shack and she peddles cocaine for a living. She might be lots of things, but I can tell you that she is very nice. And I like to think that she is sexy, so we will just say that she is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom