I hope you are holding on with both hands!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely. The same way he did with gas.

Pickins jumps into the market dumping a ton of money and promoting the industry of choice for the day, and then bails at the peak. Its his style. There is always an alternative reason for every thing he does. Smart guy.

His days of being a corporate raider, screwing tens of thousands of employees out of their jobs/retirements, etc is what makes me want to shat on his face.

OSU using him as an example and using his money to build their sports program makes me want to puke.

Man Gundy and now you. Lot of puking going on up there in poke country.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What you must look at is Obama will increase the debt more than all the cumulative president's increases before him. He will have increased the debt from $9 trillion to an estimated $20 trillion. That is what you should be concerned about!

That's simply not true. For a couple of reason. The day Obama took office the debt was $10.6 trillion. But, that did not include about a trillion of debt that was already in the budget for 2009. So, in truth, Obama "inherited" about $11.6 trillion of debt.

The 2009 fiscal year began October 1, 2008, nearly four months before Obama took office. The budget for the entire fiscal year was largely set in place while Bush was in the White House.

Keep in mind that Bush "inherited" a balanced budget and managed to double the debt. While Obama's been in office, the deficit has been cut by almost 2/3rds. Obama "inherited" the Great Recession, thanks in no small part to the failed Bush economic polices.

Now, here's a question, if John McCain would have been elected in 2008, what do you think the debt would be today? Based on history of the debt under republican presidents it would be above where it is now. You should be thanking Obama, not blaming him.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's simply not true. For a couple of reason. The day Obama took office the debt was $10.6 trillion. But, that did not include about a trillion of debt that was already in the budget for 2009. So, in truth, Obama "inherited" about $11.6 trillion of debt.

The 2009 fiscal year began October 1, 2008, nearly four months before Obama took office. The budget for the entire fiscal year was largely set in place while Bush was in the White House.

Keep in mind that Bush "inherited" a balanced budget and managed to double the debt. While Obama's been in office, the deficit has been cut by almost 2/3rds. Obama "inherited" the Great Recession, thanks in no small part to the failed Bush economic polices.

Now, here's a question, if John McCain would have been elected in 2008, what do you think the debt would be today? Based on history of the debt under republican presidents it would be above where it is now. You should be thanking Obama, not blaming him.

Considering the housing crisis was largely the fault of the Democrats, not to mention Clinton had a chance to off Osama thus causing a chain of events that would lead to 9/11...... I'm thinking the Democrats directly, if not indirectly, get most of the blame.

Reply with Google search "facts" with blue font to follow?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Considering the housing crisis was largely the fault of the Democrats, not to mention Clinton had a chance to off Osama thus causing a chain of events that would lead to 9/11...... I'm thinking the Democrats directly, if not indirectly, get most of the blame.

This, again? The housing bubble that burst 6 years into Bush's presidency is Clinton's fault? Right now we about the same point into Obama's administration as we were into Bush's when the the bubble burst. Yet if anyone mentions Bush, all we here is stop blaming Bush. There's a word for that, maybe you should Google it.

I won't bother you with facts. As you've proven, time and again, you don't care for facts. Of all ignorance, willful is the worst.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bush dropped the regulations over banking practice, thus causing the shitstorm that would become of 2008.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet Trump isn't going to blame Bush when he is elected.

You have got to love the application of the Saul Alinsky method of division and strife Obama has utilized since community organizing and through his entire presidency. And the scary thing is people fall for it and believe it. It is Bush's fault!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The storm didn't turn to **** until Obama was elected. Prior to that, it was a normal economic cycle.
Not true.The decline is housing markets began in 2006 when the early interest only loans began to come due, then progressively got worse through 2007 and it took the biggest downturn on Dec. 30 2008.
And then in early 2008 Bush and that dipwad Bernanke gave over $900 Billion to rescue those loans. Most of that money went to Fanny and Freddie. Bank bailouts...
Obama took office Jan. 20, 2009.
Anyone who says that was Obamas work is clearly not paying attention to facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom