I hope you are holding on with both hands!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called a dead cat bounce...

deadcatbounce.jpg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great chance to make a profit and the up swing will occur.

It just takes time. This one might get more messy and take longer to cycle than previous corrections, primarily because of China and a U.S. administration that could care less about our economy. With record tax collections they are pulling more money out of the economy than recent administrations. To the tune of close to $3 trillion so far.

My question is, who could stimulate the economy more, the government and spending on its disasterous programs, or the taxpayer that could actually spend the money on something beneficial to them? My vote would be the taxpayer. I think we have seen what $19 trillion in .gov spending has got us. NOTHING but a dependent class of people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pickens was never interested in wind; it was a cover for his attempt to establish a water corridor to Dallas. Wind farms just made it easier to use eminent domain than water would have.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2008_08/014238.php

Absolutely. The same way he did with gas.

Pickins jumps into the market dumping a ton of money and promoting the industry of choice for the day, and then bails at the peak. Its his style. There is always an alternative reason for every thing he does. Smart guy.

His days of being a corporate raider, screwing tens of thousands of employees out of their jobs/retirements, etc is what makes me want to shat on his face.

OSU using him as an example and using his money to build their sports program makes me want to puke.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The rich man is the bad guy...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

If your talking about Pickins, he is a despicable person that does not deserve to live among us.

Tens of thousands of middle income employees lost their life savings because of his corporate raider policies.

Your OK with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom