"I just F'ng SHOT MYSELF!!" Warning Language

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
also i have tripped, not just once, but multiple times, am i allowed to walk??

Sorry the police will be by to harvest your legs from you shortly!!! If the incidence was reported earlier, they would have already been there. Better call that hover-round place on the television commercials!!

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
I've watched his vids in the past. The guy is a total n00b. He covers everything from defensive pistol fighting and tactical maneuvers along with gun reviews, yet has never served in the military and is not LEO.....

I bought my first 38 Sp from a FBI agent that had been shot in the mouth with the gun. He was an instructor and had used the gun in a class. He had a student pull the gun and shoot him with it. It was loaded with blanks.
He still had his cheek ripped and teeth knocked out.
I learned right then and there if you think someone should be safe or qualified to handle a firearm, you can get seriously hurt.
Being in the military or an LEO doesn't mean they are safe with a firearm.

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might wanna check out www.negligentdischarge.com
There is a forum section where people have shared their stories. It should make us all pause and reflect on how quickly the unthinkable can happen. IMHO we shouldn't be ridiculing people, but rather make sure we never let our guard down. We should NEVER think "it can't happen to me"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That reminds me of a video I watched many years ago about another incident.

Capt. Dan Combs of OHP used to do firearms exhibition shooting. He had several videos on file at the library that I used to watch during breaks when I went through CLEET. He was one of the fastest to draw and shoot a revolver that I've ever seen. He was a legend in OHP.

He was telling this story on one of his videos.

"I was demonstrating a fast draw and I shot myself in the leg. I stood there for a moment and I could feel the pain and the blood running down my leg. Thing only thing I could say was this".

"Folks, you have just seen the fastest draw you're ever going to see." "I have drawn my revolver from it's holster, fired it and put in back into the holster before the bullet could come out of the barrel and I've just shot myself in the leg."

Capt Combs also shot himself when putting a 1911 in his waistband. I worked with his son for a couple of years, and got to see a couple of his presentations. VERY quick.
Shame the OHP doesn't do the same type of program in schools today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom