I say good for Quentin Tarantino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'know, it's like I said earlier in another thread; Our hobby isn't about Toys. It's about Rights. Well, an Artist's right to expression is just as sacred as your right to own an AR-15 or M1A. I personally will fight harder for the 2nd, but simply because it solely exists to allow that Artist's freedom of expression, that dissident to share his views, that preacher to preach his interpretation of God. Restricting one is just like restricting the other. Take away the 2nd, the 1st is worthless. Take away the 1st, what's the point of the 2nd?

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
..you are out of your damn mind, people on heroin cant hold jobs, let alone Direct, Produce, and Edit a freaking 3 hour epic Award Nominated adventure of a movie.

I can proudly state today, 7 years sober, that you are dead wrong. You would be blown away if you knew how many people around you were on "hard" drugs. I deleted about two paragraphs following my first statement because I realize that in explanation, I think I might have been misunderstood as glamorizing drug us, which is the furthest thing from my intention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom