I say good for Quentin Tarantino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know who this Quinten guy is nor do I care to. I tried to watch this Djangaloo movie and walked out after 5 minutes. It was stupid. Seemed like something a couple of high school kids filmed with camcorder. Slipped into the Jack Reacher film. Ten times better.

Saying the latest Tom Cruise action flick is better than the latest Tarantino movie is blasphemy and automatically nullifies your opinion on anything ever! :P But in all seriousness, really? What's not to like about it?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saying the latest Tom Cruise action flick is better than the latest Tarantino movie is blasphemy and automatically nullifies your opinion on anything ever! :P But in all seriousness, really? What's not to like about it?

In one of the first scenes the slaves shoot the white guy on the ground with a shotgun. Instead of the blood and body parts splattering all over the place they make a big blurp type bubble. That's when I realized it was gonna be a stupid movie. That and the guy with the big tooth on top of his wagon. Don't waste your money on this flick. It gets three thumbs down in my review. If you're looking for a movie I'd recommend "Gangster Squad". That was a good one!!!!

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In one of the first scenes the slaves shoot the white guy on the ground with a shotgun. Instead of the blood and body parts splattering all over the place they make a big blurp type bubble. That's when I realized it was gonna be a stupid movie. That and the guy with the big tooth on top of his wagon. Don't waste your money on this flick. It gets three thumbs down in my review. If you're looking for a movie I'd recommend "Gangster Squad". That was a good one!!!!

Lol you should've stuck around longer man. It was even better than inglorious basterds. Tarantino isn't for everyone but if you don't give it a chance you'll never know. Silver linings playbook is the only other good movie out IMO. Gangster Squad is good, just not a new idea.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol you should've stuck around longer man. It was even better than inglorious basterds. Tarantino isn't for everyone but if you don't give it a chance you'll never know. Silver linings playbook is the only other good movie out IMO. Gangster Squad is good, just not a new idea.

I watched all of Inglorious Bastards and didn't really care for it either. Silver Linings was good.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every right is the most important, which is to say every right is equal... There is no one above any other.

I know right? What happened to "It's the PERSON not the OBJECT?"

Just like there are 80 million firearm owners in America who don't go out and murder people every day, there are quite a few million gamers and film aficionados that don't do it either. Lets not hide behind one right to protect another.

Hell I grew up with Stallone and Schwarzenegger on the families TV all the time. Young Guns formed my childhood appreciation of westerns. Dick Tracy taught me to be nice to people. Rambo was quite literally an every weekend ordeal at my house the first year we bought a VCR. Watching bad, grotesquely violent B-Movies with my father when I was a kid just made me LOVE B-movies. I'm not talking 8 or 9 here either, I'm talking 3 and 4.

It's the PARENTS fault for not teaching their kids right and wrong, it's the PARENTS fault for not spotting signs of behavioral personality disorders early and being blind to anything "negative" about their precious little chillun. If your friggin' kid has problems separating reality from fantasy, don't let him play games aimed at 21 year olds in his formative years. But, it's easier to sit the kid down in front of the TV for 10 hours and forget they exist, so then it becomes the Movie and the Videogame's fault that it's too violent and not the parent who didn't take the time to assess their child's maturity before exposing them to such things?

Latest posts

Top Bottom