I think OSA is busted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like some of the armslist people found us!
Now theyre bringing their crazy armslist prices with em..

We need a secret passcode to filter them out!
Haha

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I have noticed too. Lots of stuff going unsold. more than ever I think. I've bought from Bud's the last couple times as they have free shipping and not having to pay the tax I got brand new cheaper than people where asking for their stuff here.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the good ole days, you could actually trade stuff too. Guys were more excited about swapping guns for a while than making money off of you.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was one of the first ones on armslist when it came out. It used to be great...but has quickly went downhill. It's just a joke among us now... I get on it just to laugh at the $600 glock 19's or the $1,000 G17 with a flashlight....

It's turned into craigslist, I'm almost positive it's the number one source in OKLA for felons to buy guns...
Once I discovered OSA and the great people of OSA... I'll never look back. I almost feel unsafe selling/buying/trading on armslist without armor on and someone with me ready to return fire and dial 911. Lol

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand the problem. If someone is asking too much for a gun then don't buy it. Do you expect people to sell their guns for less than they could get for them just because it's OSA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom