If you HAD to pick a Non-Politician for President, who would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd have to pick one of my favorite ridiculous rock heroes.

-Les Claypool
-Ted Nugent
-Matt Pike

Tell me any of those would not be entertaining. Ted's the only one that's teased me with running. I may not support all of Ted's politics, but if he started a State of the Union address with "anyone who wants to get mellow can turn around and get the fawk outta here, alright?" it would all be worth it. Internet Bonus Points to anyone that can tell me what song that quote introduces.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang! Everybody knows that don't they? That album should be required listening for all Americans. :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:

Ted would make a kick a$$ prez. Literally!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can always count on Shadowrider to know whose guitar can blow the balls off a charging rhino at 60 paces. Points to you sir, and agreed on all counts.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neal Boortz. One of the creators of the Fair Tax!!

The funny thing about all these tax protest gurus is that their tax returns are so clean you could perform surgery with them. While they are making tons of money convincing dummies to protest the unconstitutional taxes, you can be damn sure they dotting every i and crossing every t on their own.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The funny thing about all these tax protest gurus is that their tax returns are so clean you could perform surgery with them. While they are making tons of money convincing dummies to protest the unconstitutional taxes, you can be damn sure they dotting every i and crossing every t on their own.

Just the way I protest the unconstitutional gun laws, but have a CHL and don't buy guns illegally. Your point is?

Bible says "render to caesar what is caesars's" but it doesn't say that we can't work to change what is caesar's and what isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom