If you HAD to pick a Non-Politician for President, who would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the way I protest the unconstitutional gun laws, but have a CHL and don't buy guns illegally. Your point is?

Bible says "render to caesar what is caesars's" but it doesn't say that we can't work to change what is caesar's and what isn't.

My point is that most of those guys are snake oil salesmen, who prey on people. "Do as I say, not as I do." I'm all for reforming the tax system to make it fair, but I think it is a little shady and disingenious to get people into trouble with the IRS for personal profit.

The way to change the sytem is via the legislature, not by insane and illegal tax schemes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funny thing about all these tax protest gurus is that their tax returns are so clean you could perform surgery with them. While they are making tons of money convincing dummies to protest the unconstitutional taxes, you can be damn sure they dotting every i and crossing every t on their own.

Unlike many members of the Obama admin they know if they do not pay their taxes, they will go to jail.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The funny thing about all these tax protest gurus is that their tax returns are so clean you could perform surgery with them. While they are making tons of money convincing dummies to protest the unconstitutional taxes, you can be damn sure they dotting every i and crossing every t on their own.

Maybe I'm missing something with your post, but Neil Boortz has never advocated people do anything illegal. They've encouraged people to learn more about the Fair Tax and enourage their elected representatives to reform the tax system.

Are you actually complaining that they keep their taxes up to date? Maybe a few Democrats could learn that lesson.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glenn Beck,Uncle Ted, any natural born citizen who loves this country,who wants to serve this country,with god given common sense

Here's my dream team government:

President - Glenn Beck
VP - ??
Atty General - Andrew Napolitano
Secretary of State - ??
SECDEF - Petraeus
Secretary of Treasury - Rand Paul

I'd have to find a place for Chris Christie as well. I'd eliminate all Cabinet positions except for the above, but I might create a special Labor busting position just for him.

Every single czar - YOU'RE FIRED and axe them from the Federal budget

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something with your post, but Neil Boortz has never advocated people do anything illegal. They've encouraged people to learn more about the Fair Tax and enourage their elected representatives to reform the tax system.

Are you actually complaining that they keep their taxes up to date? Maybe a few Democrats could learn that lesson.

No, I am simply pointing out that some of these tax protest gurus are hypocrites. I pay a lot every quarter. It's a great problem to have.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how they're hypocrites.

Advocating reform of the tax laws/tax code is one thing.

Making money selling books and systems that encourage people to utilize silly theories in an effort to avoid taxes, while all the while making sure your own taxes comply to the letter of the law, is hypocritical and sleazy.

If they are convinced enough to sell you their system, why don't they use it themselves?

Saying one thing and doing another = hypocrite.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Advocating reform of the tax laws/tax code is one thing.

Making money selling books and systems that encourage people to utilize silly theories in an effort to avoid taxes, while all the while making sure your own taxes comply to the letter of the law, is hypocritical and sleazy.

If they are convinced enough to sell you their system, why don't they use it themselves?

Saying one thing and doing another = hypocrite.

Just like Al Gore making millions off his Global Warming crap. Global Warming was the biggest scam of all time. Neal Boortz helped create the Fair Tax, and wrote a couple books about it. I wouldn't expect him to do it for free. Al Gore doesn't give speaches on global warming for free, and didn't let people watch his movie for free, or read his book for free. Taxes in this country are ridiculous. Most people don't realize how taxes hurt small business. I'm considered "rich" by the government and I can assure you that I am far from rich. I pay nearly 50% of my income to taxes of some kind whether it be ad valorem taxes, payroll taxes, business tax, personal tax, sales tax, property tax, etc..

You obviously haven't read his books or know much about the Fair Tax because it has nothing whatsoever to do with avoiding taxes, but simplifies the tax code to a national sales tax. It puts everyone on a level playing field, and the middle class, and what you call poor would still receive a monthly tax refund based on the size of their household.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep bringing up the crimes/shortcomings of the Democrats? I'm not defending them. They are just as big of scumbags as the "anti-gay" Republicans who get arrested soliciting sex in men's rooms or from underage male pages.

National sales tax? Seems like a good idea in theory, but I doubt if it will ever go anywhere. I don't enjoy paying a lot in taxes, but given the alternative, I won't complain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom