If you were responsible to give a Commencment Address to your kids school, what would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its graduation time. A lot of speakers are out making a dime giving commencement speeches to colleges and High Schools. Some even grade and middle schools that never happened in my day.

What would you say to the class you're speaking to?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The easy part is over, now get ready for real life where mommy and daddy can't come to your rescue all the time (and start preparing for the time when you might have to record them).

Oh, and try not to fack everything up worse than it already is.

Anyone want to hire me as a motivational speaker?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
"Good evening folks........if you live in the blue areas, move. If you don't live in the blue areas, stay out. Good night, drive safe, and go earn a dollar with your hands and your mind".

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_election_20map_zpsksqbvfy5.jpg

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't trust government money, your parents' advice about sex, cop's opinion about pot, any dude wearing Van's, any chick who changes her hair color weekly, and listen to Tool daily. mic drop to the open bar that would be my only condition for speaking there.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your work ethic is pretty much all that separates you from the tens of thousands of other losers that were just unleashed on the world. Develop a plan for your life and Work hard, even if you think no one is watching.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May the w
Don't trust government money, your parents' advice about sex, cop's opinion about pot, any dude wearing Van's, any chick who changes her hair color weekly, and listen to Tool daily. mic drop to the open bar that would be my only condition for speaking there.
...cops' opinion about the law, period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom