Im home for good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome home Soldier!!! All you have to do is ask, an I'll provide you with my telephone number, and you can call another wounded vet to chat, or whatever else you may need. McAlester isn't that far away!!

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your service. Congratulations on the birth of your daughters. I can't imagine the daily struggles that you & your wife must be going through while caring for two newborns, and you recovering from serious injury. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Also said a prayer for your friend's family. Thanks again for your sacrifice.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome home soldier rest and get well. As you know you have a great battle ahead of you. Getting yourself healed up and dealing with small children is a different type of battle field. And Sir from the bottom of my heart. Thank you what you have done for your Country. And even though I have never been a Soldier myself I would like to send you a sincere Salute from my heart.
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Salute.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. We are honored by your defense of our country. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom