Im home for good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As alot of you know I was injured by an RPG and small arms fire in early September in Afghanistan on a 5day dismount mission and after all my medical treatment and my time in the Germany hospital, and then to Walter reed in DC, and then to Lawton. I'm now on home care in Edmond at home with my wife and newborn twin daughters, I lost a good friend that that day Sgt Mycal Prince. He took the direct impact of the RPG which saved our lives, just hurts me to know his life was taken. Very good guy!! Would have done anything to help anyone and was a K9 peace officer as well! Please give prayers to his wife and daughters. I just want to say it's nice to have OSA to support me and the OSA members that are in Germany that were willing to help me out. It really made me happy when an OSA member sent me a private message saying he and his wife would take me out to the mall, and help with anything I needed while I was there. I thanked him but I was still in bad condition and couldnt leave. once again thanks to everyone and all the support I've had!! I should be close to 75% recovered in 6-9m, I've sold most of my stuff on the weekends I've been home and most FTF's have turned into 30min convo's and got to know alot of you. Also thanks to all of you who support the wounded warrior project, they have done alot for me as I've had to give up alot of stuff. My wife has gone through alot to support me during my healing as I still have a ways to go.

Thanks OSA

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not much use overall for a lot of things, and I'm not close, but if there's anything I can do for you or your family, please do not hesitate to message me.

And thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to me, my family and our country. You are truly appreciated. As is Sgt Mycal Prince.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your service. Praying for your continued recovery. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need or if we can be of assistance to you or your family.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you are back home. Thank you for your service. If there is anything I can do to help, please ask. Prayers sent for your freind and his family, and prayers sent for you.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations on being home. I can imagine that you experienced some phenomal emotions that day. Best of luck and hope your recovery goes well. Thank you for your service to this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom