I'm thinking this guy shouldn't have guns maybe... hallucinating in Taco Bell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More information at KOCO.com

According to the police report, officers responded to the Taco Bell in the 2800 block of Northwest 23rd on Tuesday night after employees reported Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, walked through the back door of the restaurant with a black pistol yelling that he had been carjacked.

Officers found employees huddled in the back of the business, but no one was hurt.

According to the report, officers were able to handcuff Rivera, but he appeared intoxicated and paranoid and kept claiming he was attacked in the parking lot near his SUV and was worried his attackers would head to his mother's home nearby.

Police dispatched officers to Rivera's mother's home in the 2500 block of Northwest 23rd but found no one at home. According to the report, police found two guns inside Rivera's SUV and heroin in Rivera's pockets.

A search warrant was executed at Rivera's mother's home and police uncovered 13 guns, a sound suppressor, parts for an AR-15, ammunition, counterfeit cash and drug paraphernalia, police said.

Rivera was arrested on several complaints including possession of controlled dangerous substance and possession of a firearm in commission of a felony.

Oklahoma City police are still investigating.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a story like this and think, "What if this poor guy is the victim of a North by Northwest type situation?" I mean, I doubt it, but the thought does enter my mind.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you explain a bit please. Im not sure what you are referring to. Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_by_Northwest

North by Northwest is a tale of mistaken identity, with an innocent man pursued across the United States by agents of a mysterious organization who want to stop his interference in their plans to smuggle out microfilm containing government secrets.

An Alfred Hitchcock thriller... ya had to be there to appreciate it...

LL

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you explain a bit please. Im not sure what you are referring to. Thanks
The bad guys pour a bottle of bourbon into Cary Grant, then put him in a car on a winding cliff-side road (aimed toward the edge) so he will die in a drunk driving "accident." He then has to try to explain to police Sgt. Emil ("Emil?") Klinger what happened...

BTW, I thought of it, too... Then again, I also thought of Blazing Saddles when OJ was on his low-speed chase...

Latest posts

Top Bottom