Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucero

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been on the site a few weeks now and it is now pretty much what I do for my first hour of work every day. I'm from around the Purcell/Norman area, mostly deer hunt but do some varmint calling in the offseason. Also got a few cc guns, so I pretty much like it all. Everyone Ive talked to so far on here has been great. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

TulsaNaiveNative

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

New to the forums (obviously :x) been browsin the forums lately and thought its about time for me to contribute! After all, we might actually learn from eachother! :wink2: Live in OK live for shooting. See you on the forums!

charlesc2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Guys/ Gals
New to the forum. Kids grew up time to back to some good times shooting and reloading. Jumped back in fast bought new pistol, Reloader as well as redo a room just for reloading. I live in Norman been shooting at the outdoor range at Lexington WMA as well as St.Everetts.

Prime time

New to the site!
Reaction score
OMG another BB just found this one I have thousands of post on other BB hope I don't get carried away here on this one. I presently live in N Central OK between Ponca City and Stillwater was raised an Okie brought up east of OKC in the Boonies. Have lived near Choctaw and Lawton/Fort Sill area after spending Navy time with Uncle Sam. I don't pack guns on my hip anymore just keep them handy if needed one never knows.

I Bought a Model 1200 Winchester pump in 1965 or there abouts in Japan and still own it
I have shot more Quail with that old gun than one could haul in a truck

evil996twin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Add one more n00b to the forum. Name is Dwain, I know I have some buddies already on the site bled over from another forum. My forum name is related to an sport bike I used to have (Suzuki TL1000R) for those wondering. I am a Navy & Army Veteran, take it as you will, I loved the Army much more than the Navy. I was a Gunner's Mate in the Navy for 5 years, 11Bravo Infantry (179 Inf, Company Charlie) OKANG for 3...Yeah, I kinda have a thing for firearms and things that go BOOM. :lol:
Anywho, I keep the same screen name to all forums (and xbox live) so if you happen to have a Nissan Titan, Bryant Powerboats, Sportbikes, and a Ford Mustang and are on the related forums and see that name - it is me!
Sadly, I haven't fired any of my weapons in my mini-arsenal in over three years due to my slave master...err, employer keeping me busy at work which I shouldn't really complain about in this day in age.
Lastly, I am a staunch Conservative! I cringe at the pronunciation of some words, one in particular starts with an "O" and ends in "A", and the other rhymes with "faxes".

Latest posts

Top Bottom