Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy all, I'm John. I have been stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City since 02. I am a SMSgt (E-7) with in the Air Force with 24 years active service. I work on the computer system of E-3 AWACS surveillance aircraft. Well, at least the kids that work for me do.

Married to my wonderful wife Tammey for 21 years.

I enjoy shooting...both with a gun and camera. Flickr

Currently deployed. But don't feel sorry for me, it is not to the sandbox. I am supporting Counter Drug Operations in the Caribbean. Hence my avatar.
Still miss my wife and my range time.

Currently own a Glock 19 and 30SF.

David Ledbetter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. New to the okshooters.

I enjoy firearms and being around like minded people.

I teach the Conceal Carry Course here in Oklahoma.

I am also a Suarez International Instructor.

An average Joe who's mission is protecting his wife and girls.

Glad to be here.

buck69

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all - recent member to the site - in Tulsa/Broken Arrow - enjoying many of the discussions in the forum - great stuff! Life long hunter and gun enthusiast - looking forward to participating.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Oklahoma. Been here since mid-Jan, not liking how small Altus is, so I make a journey to Lawton or OKC every other week.

I'm new to owning rifles, but have owned various handguns over the years.

IAMPS3

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to OK shooters. Been registered for awhile, but just now starting to get involved. I'm a CCW holder, and shoot IPSC at the OKC gun club as often as I can.

Looking forward to getting involved!

Jaymn2589

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Jared. I live in Broken Arrow. I'm 22 and love my country and guns! I'm normally a rifle shooter since I was little, but have recently got into the world of pistols. I've purchased a Kel-Tec Pf9 and very happy with it. Got my eyes on a micro 1911. I'm always game for shooting and downright normal conversations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom