Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAINr

Marksman
Reaction score
I've been here for a few months. Reading, watching and getting a feel for the forum. Just own a few guns for personal defense. Not very political but plan on voting since I'm concerned about my future. Interesting forum.

joesnipes7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hi everybody,new to the forum but been lurking in the background a while,been absent from shooting for a number of years and just getting back into it along with getting my 17 yo son involved,i've read a lot of good info on here and looking forward to much more thanks for a great site

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a new member. Been a shooter for years, but just recently discovered the forum. Ive been checking it out for awhile and finally got to register. Posted my first comment, and within 10 minutes got blasted for the town I reside in. God Bless America!

willie12

New to the site!
Reaction score
Signed up a couple years ago and got busy and forgot about it. Im an avid hunter and recreational shooter from western OK. Always buying selling and trading weapons!

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New shooter here. Bought my first gun ever, a Ruger 10/22, just a couple months ago at age 32. I've been lurking here for some time to learn all I can about firearms. I'm also a lifelong fisherman and would love to start hunting. I do get out to the range at Lexington from time to time. Good to be here, folks!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New shooter here. Bought my first gun ever, a Ruger 10/22, just a couple months ago at age 32. I've been lurking here for some time to learn all I can about firearms. I'm also a lifelong fisherman and would love to start hunting. I do get out to the range at Lexington from time to time. Good to be here, folks!
Welcome to OSA. You made a good choice with the 10/22. It is a gun that you can have fun with for now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom