Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbatche

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Oklahoma. My family and I moved from California about 8 months ago. Still trying to get use to the heat! Moved to Oklahoma hopefully become a firefighter, too old to be one in California. Found this website, when someone referred to me from armslist sale.

Murserick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum also. I have been meaning to sign up for a since I heard about the mosin's. I have also been thinking about an ak. I don't normally go for the high end stuff, middle of the road is fine for my uses.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to the forum as well as new to the OKC area. I'm glad to see quite an active forum for shooters in this state. Work keeps me quite busy but I hope to get around to some gun ranges from time to time.

Bigjoe.45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all! I found this forum by accident and have been visiting everyday since!! I am an avid hunter and enjoy all shooting sports and guns in general. Great information, a little good old fashioned BS and the classified make this fun to look at. Great site!!

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi. I'm John and live in Edmond. I'm a new member, but have been lurking for a while. I was very interested in firearms/hunting years ago, but a family and demanding job got in the way. I'm now getting concerned about troubled times on the horizon and the potential need for home defense. So, I'm trying to get back up to speed on the subject. Great forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom