Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

P Nation

Greetings everyone. Obviously new to the forum, but I'm the Admin of a new tactical school in Broken Arrow- Prosapia Partners. Anyway, looking forward to getting plugged in to like minded individuals!

smokingsquirrell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everbody! first time to post on here, checked out this forum a few times in the past. I've got a couple of really good friends that regularly post here. Anywho… I've just jumped into an AR build with both feet and I've never owned an AR, let alone built one. All I have so far is an upper, it is a LMT L7RA1A with an 18" stainless barrel, chambered in .556, 1/7 twist. I'm still trying to decide exactly what lower I'm going to put under it. I would like to have the best single stage trigger i can get my hands on, and I'm wondering whether I should buy just any lower and put the fire control system in it myself, or get the lower with the trigger already installed from some place like JP custom rifles??

A

aim_bot

New guy here...joined awhile back but had not yet had a valid reason to post until today; my question is under the 'RIMFIRE' section, but I wanted to also follow protocol and say hello here. I personally know 3 guys that post on here and look forward to giving and receiving valuable information and comradery. Nice to have a local forum; I belong to other hobby-specific forums but none are local. As far as firearms, I like Glocks and as much as I like the AR platform, I have not yet got over my fear of DI so I have stuck to SIGS for now. But there my be an AR build on the horizon for me :) If anyone owns a SIG 522, please stop over in the other section and view my post and thanks!

B

Burt_osu

Hi all,
I've been a lurker here for some time. This is a great forum with a lot of great resources, I have shot guns all my life but decided to get into CC. I am primarily a shot gunner and wing shooter, so hoping to learn a bit about carry pistols.
Cheers,
Burt

B

BK7saum

Been a lurker for quite a while now. I try to do a bit of long range shooting (but kind of in the wrong corner of the state). Like to shoot handguns and shotguns, hunt and fish. You know, outdoor stuff. Looking forward to hanging out here a bit. Great site.....

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, new member from the Yukon area. Was recommended this site by a friend on THR. Have just recently gotten back into shooting, and I am really enjoying it. Hope to get some more knowledge and meet some folks here that may be able to improve my game.

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom