Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Casey, stationed at Altus AFB for the last 3yrs now. Love to shoot, buy sell and trade firearms. Currently looking for a M1A or Nice FAL I'd like to trade my RRA LAR-15 for. Heading to Saudi Arabia for my second deployment here in a little bit.

Welcome! Thanks for your service.

Which is hotter, Altus or Saudi Arabia? Bet you're ready for a Germany assignment!:pms2:

heathah

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself as I have found myself perusing the forums here more and more often so I decided to finally quit lurking and join. I also frequent several other forums (EDCF, BF, CPF, USN) so I might know some of you from those.

Anyways, I live in NE OK, south of Muskogee. I enjoy shooting and I'm currently carrying a Ruger LCP or SP101 for CCW but I'm looking at getting a Glock 26, if i can find one, to throw in the mix.

Hopefully, I'll make it here more often now that I've joined.

Thanks!

Heath

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I would introduce myself since I'm new here. I'm in Geronimo, OK just 10 miles south of lawton. I have 10 acres of land out here if anyone needs a place to shoot. I have a Rem 870 I like to hit the clay with, a Rem 597 for plinking, a Bersa 380 I had originally bought for CCW but since I've got my license I just picked up a Walther PPS in 40 cal occasionally I get my 7mm WSM out and try to see what it'll put hole through(very impressive on full water bottles and cheap 22 spinner targets)

Mike101650

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New member this week. In Tulsa area. I shoot skeet on Wednesday and Pistols (IDPA) on Thursday and anything else on other days and carry every day. I have just ordered parts to build my first AR15.

RemTac87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello fellow Second Ammendment Americans!

I am fairly new to this forum and I am happy to see other like minded individuals, like myself. I am from the Claremore area and am excited to talk to you all, if possible. I am always looking to gain some more information and hopefully be able to add some insight to subjects i may be familiar with.

Cheers,

Jer.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told about this site at the range off of Banner Road this weekend.

I'm a life long hunter and I want to start reloading my own cartridges. Hopefully I can find the information I need to get started.

I've lived in Oklahoma City for over 12 years, moved here from Texas after I got out of college.

I am ready

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to hunting. In the Tulsa area. Sapulpa to be exact. Actually did some back in the 90's, but none since. Interested in hog hunting in the Tulsa area??? Does anybody know of any places in the Tulsa area to hunt for Hog on public land? Also, anybody that has private land that has Hogs and wouldn't mind that would be great. Also, I understand that hog hunting is open year round on private land. Is there any decent public hog land in the Tulsa area that is open year round for hog? What all will I need to hunt hog especially this time of year? Also, any tips you can give for deer hunting this fall would be helpful. I am also in the market for a rifle, preferably a 30.30 or a 270.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello! I am a new member from the Anadarko area. I am a native of SE Oklahoma and still fish & deer hunt around the Honobia area. I also like coyote hunting, turkey hunting, fishing, and general outdoor activities. My favorite firearms are usual vintage stuff, especially lever rifles and older cartridges like .32-20, .25-20, etc.

Cedar Creek

Zexel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! New memeber here (since Feb) and I finally decided to start throwing up some posts. I enjoy anything outdoors, and I live south side of OKC, so having your CCW is always handy here, just incase.

linehandoge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello...I am a new guy on the block...My buddy told me about this site and thought i would give it a try. I am a lineman for OG&E. When i get the time i like to shoot at H&H and my personal backyard range. I enjoy talkin gun talk with about anybody willing to talk and i figure this forum will become a frequent stop for me. Sorry, not good with introductions but i gave it shot. Nice meeting you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom