Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jav8r

Marksman
Reaction score
Hi I am new here from okc. I just took a first step class for handguns and shot for the first time ever last week at okc gun club range.
I don't own a gun yet, but I am looking around and will buy one soon. I can't wait to shoot again. I plan on continuing with some more training as well. I am going to learn handguns first, and also want to learn to shoot shotguns as well.
The dicussions here have been very helpful

Captain Mike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, decided to introduce myself and start posting. I split my time between Yukon/Enid due to my current job situation. I like shooting, building and working on guns and to a smaller degree I hunt, but mainly predators. Have been a member for a while but never posted. I got back on here looking for someone to refinish a rifle and started reading the posts and decided to say howdy and jump into the mix.

stevie_d_64

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings from Texas...

Some may know me, some may not...I go wayyyyy back to Mark Soloman and Packing.org days of firearms blogs and websites...

I mainly lurk around the Texas equivalent of this website at TexasCHLforum.com

My main mission today is to research a new participant on our website to see if this Oklahoma website was where they posted a story about a Marine recruit who afterteh swearing in and paperwork was asked a question by one of the staff if they would, under orders, go door to door seizing weapons from American citizens...

Now I know what some are thinking, and we have been through this down here...But research is research, and the poster was answering some of our questions after the original post...So it appears to be either legit, or a case of a misunderstanding by this recruit at the MEPS station...

If anyone has seen anything like this posted in this forum, please feel free to contact me with the details...

Best Regards,
Steve

pottcopreacher

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm a new guy on here. I was born in Shawnee, living in Dallas now, but planning to move back to Pottawatomie County this summer. I'm a pastor and have been for 26 years. I guess I'm what the president was referring to when he said something about people "clinging to guns and religion." :-) Looking forward to learning a lot on these forums. Glad to be here!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a new member. I've lived in Oklahoma for 3 years now (moved here after retiring from the Navy after 22 years of service). Love the people here in Oklahoma....very friendly. The bonus to living here is the citizens/state government's dedication to preserving our 2nd Amendment rights.

I started shooting handguns for fun and protection 4 years ago, and have made it my only real hobby.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't notice this when I first joined up 2 weeks ago so here goes. My name is James, I'm a student at OU working toward my B.S. of Mech Engineering. I live in Norman with my wife and all our pets.

I just got into guns, my dad gave me an old Davis P-32 (32 auto) and I bought a 1911 last Sunday. Both parents are retired Marines so I'm pretty sure thats where the love of guns and shiny, sharp objects comes from.

I look forward to learning from everyone here and maybe seeing some of you guys at the range.

dbonnett

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined up. My name is Dan and I live in Jenks. I took my firearms safety course a few weeks ago and applied for my CCL (they've already charged my CC so I should get it soon.) Anyway, I own a Glock 23 and will get an AR at some point.

gas99

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all been sitting on the sideline reading now for a few weeks after I joined so I feel safe now to stick my neck out and say hello.
I don't always have time to get on-line in the day due to work but I try when I sneak it in. I'v been around firearms for over 35 years now and know little bit about most things more or less :laugh6:

Randy

Latest posts

Top Bottom