Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaneOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, new here. I came here looking for information on the Self Defense Act, I kind of like it here so I though I might stick around. I hope to learn alot and also be able to contribute some of my own continually growing bank of knowledge.

greenbeetle

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Steve, I live in Tulsa. How is everybody? I love all things Browning Hi Power and run a website. I haven't been to the firing range recently but plan on getting started again soon as time and finances permit.

Thanks!

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Kyle. I'm new here to OKShooters. Grew up in Mustang, been in Oklahoman all my life. Have inherited many firearms and spent a lot of time at different ranges. Used to go to a small outdoor range off of Banner Rd. near El Reno but don't know the name or if it's still even open. Normally would just go to H & H and "blow off steam", good to find this community!

Welcome Kyle. I am fairly new too! I have seen this sight for nearly 5 years and always tell my husband, tell them this our that. Finally joined myself. We are in Mustang a well! What do you shoot?

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello and Happy New Years to all! I live in Bartlesville. I am a student minister and our church has a good group of gun enthusiasts. (We actually do cling to our Bibles and our guns....Bibles more though!) Can anyone tell me of some good places to take teens skeet shooting in Oklahoma?

Welcome, I am a new member here and a new member on the committee for Friends if the NRA. We raise money for children and women shooting events and give a lot if guns away! I know we have a couple of events at the OKC Gun Club. I will see if anyone knows of somewhere closer to you. These events are made possible through sponsorships of the NRA. I would love to tell you more about that. Perhaps some of your members might want more info on that too. If so just ask me! I will message Gail now and check with our state rep for the NRA. HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND THIS POST AGAIN! By the way, it is so great that you are sharing your passions with our youth!

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, I am a new member here and a new member on the committee for Friends if the NRA. We raise money for children and women shooting events and give a lot if guns away! I know we have a couple of events at the OKC Gun Club. I will see if anyone knows of somewhere closer to you. These events are made possible through sponsorships of the NRA. I would love to tell you more about that. Perhaps some of your members might want more info on that too. If so just ask me! I will message Gail now and check with our state rep for the NRA. HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND THIS POST AGAIN! By the way, it is so great that you are sharing your passions with our youth!

Ok, I have requested your info. My daughter and I took a course somewhere in your area about a year ago. I will ask my husband where that was too!

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
James Keith - aka Foggy. Most of what I shoot they don't make anymore (does that make me old?).....Browning A5's, Remington 11-48's (my dad bought me my 1st when I was 1 year old in 1960 brand new for $90 - 11-48 .410 that I still own), Remington 5MM Magnum, Winchester 1897's, the list goes on. My wife likes to remind me that I own 28 shotguns, not counting rifles, etc - but she bought me another shotgun for Christmas! I do carry a Glock 19, a Sig P220 and others. Built a few AR-15's and working on an AR-10 Armalite build. I hang out mostly at another duck hunting forum however I have "lurked" here for awhile. I have been building custom duck and goose calls since 1982. Member of DU, Delta Waterfowl and the NRA. Glad to be a member here! Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you guys. JKeith

Welcome James! I am fairly new here too! Well, read it several times with my husband daily for about 5 years. Glad to see you are a member if the NRA! I just joined the Friends of the NRA last week! Let me know if you want more info on that!

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:osuGreetings from Moore! Lady shooter looking for info and other shooters that like to have a good time with shooting. my husband and I are members at TCGC and enjoy shooting handguns and shotguns. I teach CCW classes and NRA - Pistol, Shotgun and Refuse to be a Victim, really interested in others input on guns.
See you on the Range.:haay:

Hello Moore! Welcome, I am new, but have seen the posts for about 5 years with my husband. I Just joined Friends of the NRA! Let's go shoot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom