Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolidog2000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really new, been on since 2008 but I need to trade some guns & must have 20 posts, so here I am again. I'm a member of the OKC gun club, shoot Cowboy Action, 77 years old & enjoy life. My wife, dog & I tarvel in a Newmar motorhome at least once a month with the Frontier Sams chapter. my e-mail is [email protected] so if you have an AK to trade (NO WASR) let me know.
Bob

col b

New to the site!
Reaction score
Would like to introduce myself....I'm new to this forum. Grew up in Rocky, OK and went to High School in Cordell.....spent many, many years in the Army. Interested in MILSURP items, M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, 40XB Remingtons, M82G Kimbers, M1911A1s, etc. Have been collecting and shooting for a few years but can never learn enough about the history and tools of our "greatest generation".....HooaH!

MaJoPo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined! Awesome site you guys have going here. So hello to all I guess!

I own several guns....

Walther P22 (looking to sell if anyone wants it!)
Ruger P94
Ruger SR9c
SKS
Winchester 1100

I enjoy all types of shooting, but I'm looking to get into more tactical type stuff (Like IDPA, etc.) So hopefull I can connect with some of you that are into that too. Thanks!

jc0578

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Checotah. I have been reading several of the boards here before I joined. Decided this was something I wanted to be a part of. I enjoy all types of recreational shooting, hunting , & fishing.

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall! Meatstick here!!! Finally found a site that I can share in my passion of hunting and shooting with some okies!
From the Tulsa area. Born and raised country boy! Owe ALL that I am to Jesus Christ and the Calling He has put on my life to be a Youth Pastor.
Love huntin, fishin, and shootin! If its in season me and the guys are huntin, catchin, or trappin it!

Glad to be here!

ACTS 10:13 ARISE, KILL, AND EAT

Latest posts

Top Bottom