Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! This is my obligatory 1st post here:Heya: Recent lurker and decided to join in the discussion and make it official and register. Around 30 years old, around guns all my life, frequent the ranges, procrastinated in getting my CCW permit but finally did it and received it in the mail a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to learning alot more on here and interacting with everyone.

shadowsbane

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings all! I haven't done much lurking here but have been meaning to join. I moved to Tulsa a couple months ago and got married last month, so my wife and I are looking for good places to shoot if anyone knows any. Seems to be more expensive than OKC was.

I've been shooting for a few years now, had the opportunity to hang out with the MWC police a while back and got to shoot a bit with the SWAT team, that's when I really started getting into it. I now have a CWL and carry my M&P .40c everywhere it's legal. My wife recently applied for hers and will be carrying a Kahr CW9 by the end of the summer.

Other than that I'm just a computer nerd who drives a big Jeep and plays some guitar. Looking forward to spending a little time learning Tulsa.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to this site and this is actually my first post. I am from the Ardmore area and am in LE working for P&P in the southeast district. I am actually wanting some advice on a replacement stock for a socom II. I recently bought a socom II with the quad rail and all, but don't like the way the gun shoulders with the factory stock. Seems hard to get a good check weld. Am interested in the vltor mod stock or sage, but really am not sure where to look for at. Anyone with suggestions please let me know.

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have several guns for sale and several I want to buy but I gotta do my probationary period here on the site first, so...
Really into long range shooting. Built a custom .308 sniper rifle about 2 years ago with the help of some wonderful gunsmiths. Always looking to learn from guys who live breathe and sleep shooting and enjoy helping the ones still trying to learn the fundamentals. I'm really interested in getting my certification to teach the concealed weapons class.
Looking forward to meeting many of you in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom