Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ausky1

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello-new to firearms- three sons and I want to be more involved looking for range okc gun club maybe?
Anyway 48 years old and a RN at
Baptist Hosp.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings,
I've lurked on the site intermittently for about a year now. I don't post much on the boards or blogs that I frequent. I found myself spending so time here lately that I figured it's time to register. I always have my eye open for quality smiths & dealers in the Broken Arrow area.

Does anyone know if the new shop opening in BA has any ties to OSA?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.boomershooter.com_forums_public_style_emoticons_default_welcome.gif

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am new to OSA but have been shooting for most of my life. I am 28 years old and live in Edmond, OK. I am from Smithville which is a very small town in McCurtain County near Broken Bow Lake area. I moved to the city to escape the boredom and really fell out of shooting for a while but now I have a renewed passion for it after building my first AR 15.

I currently have 3 guns in the house and looking to add more. I have a 12.5" AR 15, Springfield XD .40 w/ Virdian X5L Laser and Light, and a 12gauge in the closet for home protection. I am looking forward to the knowledge and fellowship that this site has to offer. Hit me up if you have advice or general discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom