Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Gmar....

I did build the AR to take home for some creatures and who knows maybe bigfoot will run out in front of me one of these days. I'll post pics of my build as soon as I have time.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm 22. Almost done with my B.A. at OSU. Want to go into law enforcement when I get done, preferably OCPD. I love shooting pistols and ARs and like to think I'm pretty good with them. I also enjoy reloading but I have only been doing it for 5 monthes. I'm on these forums often so finally figured I would join.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Great forum here with a lot of great people. Thanks for putting it together.

I've been a member on OSA a few months and haven't had anything to say. Been shooting regularly since 1996. Working on getting my rig figured out and good input from friends is always welcome.

I've seen a lot of good people on here helping out, I really look forward to the give and take so I'll see you guys around the forum.

R-9

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys..I just was surfing on the web then i found here..I just check little bit than i understand im staying on the right place..Anway great to be here...

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

James here, new to Tulsa. Originally from Maine but I spent ten years in the Army as a 19 Delta and told my wife I would go wherever she wanted if she stuck with me through the Army and the deployments. So here I am in a state where I have never had allergies until I got here and I thought the middle east was hot. Holy smoke Oklahoma!

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while but recently decided I needed to get on board with some of the good discussions. I live in south central OK I recently graduated C.L.E.E.T. (Police Academy) and am looking forward to posting here.

bencc29

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been on here a while and bought a few things but haven't done any posting. I've Shot guns all my life, like doing stuff outdoors, and recently got into AR'S its an expensive addiction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom