Is the Ammo situation still getting worse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are slowly getting their orders from Dec-Jan.
The bubble has popped and those that did massive orders in ammo are trying to make as much money out of it while they still can.
Prices are slowly going back down the more people refuse to buy it at the overpriced rate.
At this rate the market will be overflown with product in a couple of months.

bigkev84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have no luck either, either stores are all sold out within minutes, or has crazy lines... Online is either hit or miss but still lots of high prices. The ones that are deals are gone within minutes. Still a little crazy when it comes to ammo. Guns are there but no ammo to shoot.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was in a Walmart Saturday at 11:00 to get some things and went back to see if they had any shotgun shells as I haven't seen any lately, they had several of the 100ct boxes, Federal and Winchester. While I was there, some guy had some ammo in a Federal case pack, I don't think it was full or know what it was, he was just finishing his transaction, but I overheard the sales guy look and say he still had 3 boxes of 9mm as if surprised. I didn't buy them, I just needed the shotgun shells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom