john kerry talking about syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes. When opposition appears, they are called names. Accused of not supporting the troops, when they threaten to withhold funding these adventures.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IDK. This scenario is how world wars start. I mean who really gave two schits about Archduke Ferdinand and look what that lead to.

Reminds me too, of Spain. The Spanish Civil War, in which dominant powers got to try new weapons and tactics while the Spaniards fought each other.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Lurch seem like he's a bit more credible than that last wench he replaced? I mean he's been in the military and has been a Senator for like...FOREVER and all. I kind of doubt that he would tow the Obama line just because he might have been told to do so. I realize that he probably doesn't need to be told to do something shady because he's on the same exact page, but I kind of get the feeling that he's just a bit more "competent" for lack of a better term.

But on the other hand, we are soooooo fooked. Had Obama not been prodding this chit along Assad would have ended this chit a long time ago. And the chemical weapons would not have seen the light of day. Fooked. That we are...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure either side actually has the stomach to invite a global crisis. However, never underestimate the power of stupidity and narcissism, particularly when combined. :(

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We light them up, Russia will get seriously involved, and then we have real problems. Russia sends a sub or two to take out some ships, and it's all over folks.

Don't forget Iran, who is already warning us to stay out of this. And we have been at odds with them for quite a while now. Oh and also don't forget Assad threatening massive response from Syria if outside forces got involved. I have a bad feeling we will launch some strategic hits & then something no one expected will happen. I think we have about run the course on intimidation in the Middle East, they are not just laying down anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom