john kerry talking about syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Glocktogo. And through the brainwashing of the propaganda our media spews, we view Iran as a rouge nation, and an "enemy of freedom". It's not hard to see why so many hate us. Most times it's justified.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, Glocktogo. And through the brainwashing of the propaganda our media spews, we view Iran as a rouge nation, and an "enemy of freedom". It's not hard to see why so many hate us. Most times it's justified.

As probably one of only people on this forum who's actually been fired upon by the Iranian military, this subject is of particular interest to me. Operation Praying Mantis 4/18/88. BTDT,GTTS ;)

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'm betting that tonight Jay Leno is going to say, "Wow did you hear John Kerry today? He was really rough on Syria. At first I thought it was a tape of him describing the US military."

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to quote this entire thread for when people say stuff like "Seriously, why do people in the middle-east hate Americans so much? They must hate our freedom."

Latest posts

Top Bottom