Just overheard at the Bass Hoe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to Bass Pro when I lived in North Chicago. Loved it! They have a really nice inside range there.

I am leary of anyone with a cat avatar. Especially one that ugly. I am pretty sure most are liberals. Now finding out that you are from Chicago I know I don't trust you. You should change your avatar to something else until people trust you then Switch back to a cat. Try to find a better cat photo though. Maybe a kitten.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to intervene. Unless they are recommending a 340pd to an old lady or are saying something that will get someone hurt, I just stay out.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to intervene. Unless they are recommending a 340pd to an old lady or are saying something that will get someone hurt, I just stay out.

I guess it is best to stay out of it. I would pay money to watch Neanderthal or Iggy to just be posted up in the gun store question the idiocracy that comes out some of the sales guys mouth.

That gives me an idea. I need a button camera and some liquor and a you tube channel. This chit is gonna be gold.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Johnny, there is plenty of stupid to go around the other side of the counter. I have some reloading stories that would make you pee your pants so badly that, you would need... Gold Bond Powder!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Johnny, there is plenty of stupid to go around the other side of the counter. I have some reloading stories that would make you pee your pants so badly that, you would need... Gold Bond Powder!

I believe it. As consumers we are idiots. Its not like buying a power tool or something. Though some people just rely on the people at the counter to explain everything they need to know to them. There are two kind of consumers. Those who do their research and those who don't. For the most part I think gun consumers do their homework. Hell that is why there are so many YouTube channels and blogs that do nothing gear and weapon reviews. They know they will get viewed. People that reload and never buy a reloading manual scare the chit out of me. They just follow the loads on he outside of the can or put the same powder charge in for 175 grain bullet cuz it worked fine for the 110 grain bullet.

People are scary.

OU812

Marksman
Reaction score
I am leary of anyone with a cat avatar. Especially one that ugly. I am pretty sure most are liberals. Now finding out that you are from Chicago I know I don't trust you. You should change your avatar to something else until people trust you then Switch back to a cat. Try to find a better cat photo though. Maybe a kitten.

You sure have a lot of helpful advice for me. Never said I was "from" Chicago, just said I've lived there. I guess we'll have to work out the trust issues if we ever become "life partners" (crossing my fingers). Yeah... I think I'll stick with the cat avatar. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom