Just some "peaceful" protesters expressing their anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
78083381_10217693281352051_2831817473219624960_n.jpg

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark 13:8-9 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Luke 21:8-9 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, well...

The 2 officers that shoved the 75 year old man to the ground have been arrested and arraigned.
The charges haven't been unsealed yet but are believed to be 2nd degree assault.

Also, some members of the ERT are disputing that the reason they resigned was in support of the 2 officers.
Rather, some members claim they resigned because the union isn't backing them with legal support.
They are on the hook for legal expenses themselves so they resigned the ERT.

ABC news is reporting there were fewer than 20 demonstrators in the square at the time of the incident.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that one with the old man. Tough one. Weird that he advances on the line like that and I don’t think the cop meant for the push to upset his balance to such a degree.

If the cops get charged for that then rioters need the same treatment under the law for their actions.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that one with the old man. Tough one. Weird that he advances on the line like that and I don’t think the cop meant for the push to upset his balance to such a degree.

If the cops get charged for that then rioters need the same treatment under the law for their actions.
All the rioters want be charged. The city officials are blubbering all over themselves to see who can cave in the fastest.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, well...

The 2 officers that shoved the 75 year old man to the ground have been arrested and arraigned.
The charges haven't been unsealed yet but are believed to be 2nd degree assault.

Also, some members of the ERT are disputing that the reason they resigned was in support of the 2 officers.
Rather, some members claim they resigned because the union isn't backing them with legal support.
They are on the hook for legal expenses themselves so they resigned the ERT.

ABC news is reporting there were fewer than 20 demonstrators in the square at the time of the incident.

(bet he voted democrat for last 55 years, No Questions asked.)

Let's see...75 year old white guy at a black lives matter troublemaking event...

Why...?

...play stupid games...well...you win a stupid prize.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think the cop meant for the push to upset his balance to such a degree.

I agree that it most likely wasn't malicious. It was just an unfortunate moment caught on camera during an event the whole world is watching. All the same, had any of us incurred the same incident, even walking through walmart grocery shopping, those charges would still be the same/similar. I think the lack of arrests for those few rioting and looting is the shear volume in those incidents. There's safety in numbers.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One talking head that I follow says that Antifa is having its wings clipped. Having been declared domestic terrorists they are being tracked through their phones. When they show up at a protest they are expected and targeted for immediate questioning by officers....No idea if this is correct, but it seems plausible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom