Just some "peaceful" protesters expressing their anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And certain people want us to feel sorry for them and they want good will when they are doing evil and spreading ill will. Some things I just don't understand and somethings will never work out with violence. Kind of like the bully in grade or high school who bullied others, no one liked them either. Most of the damage and harm done to others during this "peaceful" rampage are nothing less than hate crimes.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it did go viral. But these douches represent all protesters as much as a bad cop represents all cops.

There's a LOT more looting and violence going on right now in cities vs black men getting murdered by police but hey it's the cool thing to believe it happens all the time.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a LOT more looting and violence going on right now in cities vs black men getting murdered by police but hey it's the cool thing to believe it happens all the time.

Nah, the media is just telling you about the looting. It's sensational. There's a considerable amount of police overstep and questionable judgement happening in the midst of this too, but it's not something happening in front of journalists... it's something coming to light on social media. Reddit my friend. Reddit is where you'll see it if you can stomach the overbearing liberalism.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, the media is just telling you about the looting. It's sensational. There's a considerable amount of police overstep and questionable judgement happening in the midst of this too, but it's not something happening in front of journalists... it's something coming to light on social media. Reddit my friend. Reddit is where you'll see it if you can stomach the overbearing liberalism.

Overstep? Forgive me if I disregard "I saw it on reddit." LOL. If I said "well... FB said".....you'd say the same. Sure they are telling us about the looting, kinda hard to miss. However, if there was one instance another police officer murdering someone.... it would be blasted all over the networks. In fact I'd say MSNBC, CNN, CBS etc are foaming at the mouth right now to find another instance of it. Sorry, one outweighs the other.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overstep? Forgive me if I disregard "I saw it on reddit." LOL. If I said "well... FB said".....you'd say the same. Sure they are telling us about the looting, kinda hard to miss. However, if there was one instance another police officer murdering someone.... it would be blasted all over the networks. In fact I'd say MSNBC, CNN, CBS etc are foaming at the mouth right now to find another instance of it. Sorry, one outweighs the other.

Baaaaaaaaa.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True. I guess I'm just tired of hearing about all these "peaceful" protests. This should be on every news outlet, but it won't be.
It was on FoX.
I'm constantly laughing my arse off when I hear these folks scream we need you to respect us as equal human beings, and they act like this. I guess they just don't get what it takes to get respect in our society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom