Just some "peaceful" protesters expressing their anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm completely fine with this. Get off the hwy. These people don't have the right to compromise others going about their daily business. If I'm picking up my kids from somewhere and getting them home, I don't want to be detained by a protest on the hwy and put in that same situation the guy with the horse trailer was. I avoid these areas where they will protest, but when they block hwy they are forcing people to engage them.

They're blocking traffic. That isn't peaceful protesting. They should have got pepper sprayed. They needed to move and didn't. If the coppers tell you to move and you don't, they're going to move you.

You're actually fine with him spraying, then walking up and pulling someone's mask down and spraying again inches away? Then throwing and spraying someone else?

Get 'em off the road, sure. But I don't think that's the proper deescalation technique he's been instructed to use to clear the 4 people off the road. @Glocktogo can likely weigh in though.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things I learned in life...so far.

Do no walk in traffic, look both ways before you cross. Cars can hurt/ kill you.

When driving, and stopped by police, cooperate. Safety is the main reason for police on the roads. This was in drivers ed, early 1970's when officeir Friendly came to the schools to talk to kids.

So this is that new normal, what happens when the next idiot does something, or some real fool goes further. Can I expect the towns to be burned ? Until...we are all cleansed of our fore fathers sins ?

Democrat Mayors ...letting this happen are the main blame. The mob is on a roll, they won't stop till they tire out, then they will go back hiding in cesspools and under rocks. Till the useful idiots are needed to do the heavy lifting ...again.

With a cry of injustice, they will appear and dispose ...Justice and mayhem.

I know I am coming up for jury duty....as Mr. T would say.....I pity the fool.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're actually fine with him spraying, then walking up and pulling someone's mask down and spraying again inches away? Then throwing and spraying someone else?

Get 'em off the road, sure. But I don't think that's the proper deescalation technique he's been instructed to use to clear the 4 people off the road. @Glocktogo can likely weigh in though.

Yes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The throw at the end was overboard, however in the scope of these "protesters" unlawfully detaining people, burning their businesses to the ground, stealing their property, beating them, shooting them, murdering them..... and..... officers getting shot, beat, run over, and burned...... I just don't care.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've even damaged the OKC Memorial and I can't figure out how that gave them a buzz. They have to be getting tired of tearing things up by now so we should start feeling sorry for them any day now.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was at a R I O T. She's collateral damage. If she can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell her.

If you go to a place where bad things are happening, something bad might happen to you.

There have been no rubber bullets fired into peaceful protests that I am aware of.

If I were her, I'd be saying thanks that it was rubber, and not FMJ.

Agreed.
If she got the same wound from being hit by a brick how would people feel?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all!
Long time since I posted, been distracted I suppose. Just wanted to see if anyone had clarified the truck and horse trailer event in Tulsa. I'd heard that the windows of the trailer were broken on the drivers side and incendiaries tossed inside which resulted in the death of one of the 4 horses and burns to the other three. While I agree that many of the protesters did not sign up for that, they are also to blame. Simply entitled, ignorant behavior. The idea than anyone who happens across their path is eligible for whatever punishment they choose to inflict is beyond compression. Sometimes, public safety is in telling people what they can't do, like play on the freeway....

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all!
Long time since I posted, been distracted I suppose. Just wanted to see if anyone had clarified the truck and horse trailer event in Tulsa. I'd heard that the windows of the trailer were broken on the drivers side and incendiaries tossed inside which resulted in the death of one of the 4 horses and burns to the other three. While I agree that many of the protesters did not sign up for that, they are also to blame. Simply entitled, ignorant behavior. The idea than anyone who happens across their path is eligible for whatever punishment they choose to inflict is beyond compression. Sometimes, public safety is in telling people what they can't do, like play on the freeway....

Like I said threaten me, click, aim, shoot to eliminate or terminate the threat. Car, home, family, self will protect them all with the same veracity!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm not 100% sure of anything about that whole situation. I don't think I've seen proof that anything made it into the trailer. I know I haven't seen proof that an animal was injured or died as a result of the incident, or even if there were horses in the trailer.

What I am sure of, is those were mostly white kids acting like fools and thugs, and they shouldn't have been on a highway.

Regardless of anything else that comes from this, protesting on an interstate highway takes a special kind of stupid, and hopefully the idiots will figure that out. I don't want ANYONE to get hurt, but I'm afraid until someone runs over and kills several protesters in the middle of a highway and is set free and can sue the dead peoples families for damages to their vehicle, that idiots will continue to attempt to shut down traffic on highways.

If you wanna shut down a surface street, I think that's great. Call the po-po, they'll prolly come out and rope the damn street off for you. Shutting down an interstate is a completely different deal, and it shouldn't be allowed. At all. Ever.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, while pursuing another thread (post#8 in the Tulsa Terrorism thread) there is in fact a photo of the drivers side of the trailer with a plume of smoke coming out and what I suppose to be the perpetrator of the act. Law enforcement ought to have that photo and ID the perp for damages and animal cruelty.

I fully agree, the right to travel without restriction on interstate systems can't be allowed to be undermined with out capitulating entirely to the radical agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom