Kaepernick says he will stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ESPN needs to re evaluate their commentary/narrative. They are not the social conscience of the nation as much as they think they are.
NOBODY give a crap about what they think politically.
We want football, and not the social association.
The sooner the overpaid mostly illiterate (from listening to them talk gang talk) players realize the public pays their salary and NOT the NFL.
Its quickly coming to their attention it appears.
I hope we continue the protest and they lose enough sponsors that the almighty $$$ slaps them in their nads and they have to bow to our power. Fawk the NFL.
Well, it appears my prediction has came true.
Roger Goodell, the NFL commissioner sent out a memo today suggesting that all players follow the rule book and stand for the National Anthem.
It appears the ratings for Monday night football fell another 17 points from last Monday, and football is now the #3 sport vs #1 prior to the player protests.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it appears my prediction has came true.
Roger Goodell, the NFL commissioner sent out a memo today suggesting that all players follow the rule book and stand for the National Anthem.
It appears the ratings for Monday night football fell another 17 points from last Monday, and football is now the #3 sport vs #1 prior to the player protests.
:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom