Knows-it-all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don’t know we don’t know.”
Donald Rumsfeld
Sometimes when I’m preparing to spin a yarn, i prepare my victim audience with the following statement: “It’s an unknown fact that….”

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old co-workers used to call me a know it all. But in my field I would out perform them monthly. They would always ask my wheel advice, AND always volunteered me for all jobs requiring an IQ over 12. Like learning new TPMS sensor scan guns etc..... I'll be the first to admit I dont know it all, but I know more than some.....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell my staff that I'm always right, but that doesn't necessarily preclude them from also being right. It annoys them to no end when they try to do something wrong, I tell them the right way and after much research and aggravation to prove me wrong, they have to admit that I was right all along. :D

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a in-law family that knows everything and they absolutely cannot be convinced of any change despite facts. They are like I used to be, poor and uneducated. (i remedied that)
They’ll take their car to a shade tree mechanic and get it messed up worse (now they’re out few hundred) and then they go to another like mechanic.
I told them to take their car to the dealer, they’re trained, have the right parts and stand behind their work. They’re afraid the dealer will try and sell them a new car…. Drives me nuts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom