LARGE Tree Spade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, people of OSA.

I'm working on organizing my Eagle Scout project, and I've decided to help my church, St. Benedict's in Broken Arrow. Our priest has asked me to help in the transplanting of a large tree, and I'll be planting a memorial flowerbed around it. The tree needs to be moved within the next two weeks to reduce shock from the transplant, but my contact and I cannot find anyone around with a tree spade for rent. He works for PSO as a forester and told me that we'll need a tree spade that can handle a pretty large root ball.

Do any of you guys or gals have or know anyone who has a tree spade that would be available for rent for a day in the next couple of weeks?

Grazie!
I can't help with the spade but do want to say good luck and congrats on your Eagle Scout. I received mine back in 1978. The whole scouting experience really helped to shape my life. I also made into "The Order of the Arrow". Not sure if they still have that these days but it was an awesome experience as well. Again, Congratulations!

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think sixer is at West point. Iirc.
Last I talked to him was Oct 2019

Graduated from West Point, commissioned into the Air Force, just got assigned as an E/A-18G Growler pilot for a few years before getting into an Air Force jet.

I appreciate the well wishes from everybody. Definitely attribute *at least* a small portion of the above to going through Scouts.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Graduated from West Point, commissioned into the Air Force, just got assigned as an E/A-18G Growler pilot for a few years before getting into an Air Force jet.

I appreciate the well wishes from everybody. Definitely attribute *at least* a small portion of the above to going through Scouts.
@RyanSixer
Glad you are Doing well!
Keep up the good work and keep us updated!
Check in every now and then!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Congrats!! Makes me wonder what been is doing now ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good to hear of your success in life. [emoji106]

Latest posts

Top Bottom