Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The beauty of shooting at home is I can do it even when I don’t have much time. I worked up a 308 load last night with Trailboss and 150 gr Accubonds, and evidently, I got it right. I don’t have a chronograph, but I should be running at about 30-30 velocities. I don’t plan to shoot over about 50-75 yards with the pistol, so it’s should perform just fine.
I really like the Holosun 509t on this pistol. :thumb:
IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0823.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting one of the new S&W UC revolvers but haven’t been able to get my hands on one, so I ended up going with a low mileage pre lock 342 instead. This gun is super tight considering it’s around 20 years old.
I didn’t think a few ounces would matter, but there’s a noticeable difference in shooting and carrying between it and the 637 I’ve carried for years.
IMG_0846.jpeg

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting one of the new S&W UC revolvers but haven’t been able to get my hands on one, so I ended up going with a low mileage pre lock 342 instead. This gun is super tight considering it’s around 20 years old.
I didn’t think a few ounces would matter, but there’s a noticeable difference in shooting and carrying between it and the 637 I’ve carried for years.
View attachment 481841
Don’t remember the model number but I have a LadySmith in 38spl I carry occasionally. Super light and accurate as can be.
Now I need to go see what model it is.

Oh and I know LadySmith ar ar ar ar. Don’t care it’s a sweet gun.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Glock 47)
Today I Worked on speed shooting today. Im not amazing at it but I can keep shots relatively acceptable. But the real fun was my home made hostage rescue target. You get 1 round at each yard line to save the poor guy or fail. From 3,5,7,10,15,20,&25 yards. And the perps face is only 50% available. Pretty tough shots at 15,20, &25

Attachments

• IMG_9309.png
    IMG_9309.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t remember the model number but I have a LadySmith in 38spl I carry occasionally. Super light and accurate as can be.
Now I need to go see what model it is.

Oh and I know LadySmith ar ar ar ar. Don’t care it’s a sweet gun.
Before I happened up on this one, I was looking at a LadySmith, but it was too far to drive to get it. For some reason, I’m thinking the silver LadySmith is a rebranded 642. :anyone:
I bought a pre lock 642 Pro for my daughter, and this 342 is about 3 oz lighter because of the titanium cylinder.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom