Lawton Biker Shooting - Helen's Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No mention of a shooting on KWSO, KFOR or Lawton Constitution's website.......
The news industry is pretty good about picking up anything about "Biker Bar Shooting"....

IMO, ARF.com- A great place for AR tech data, tutorials and the EE, but reading the linked post gave me the disturbing visual of the Internet image where the naked, morbidly obese man is parked in front of a computer, but with an AR leaning aginst his leg. Creepy, indeed.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unsafe, I am disappointed that you would not drop the Hostess twinkies and zingers, grab your AR, sleeping bag and case of Boone's Farm to join your internet patriot brother in a pre-emptive strike. Just what the Hell kind of keboard commando are you????

sabot_round

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unsafe, I am disappointed that you would not drop the Hostess twinkies and zingers, grab your AR, sleeping bag and case of Boone's Farm to join your internet patriot brother in a pre-emptive strike. Just what the Hell kind of keboard commando are you????

Grandma locked me in the basement again and my airsoft AR can't penetrate the door lock. Otherwise I'd be there now..

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that you are missing the point that Dennis is trying to make. While I agree that there are a few bad apples in the Military. WE (yes I'm active duty) are the reason that you are FREE to post stupid crap like this.

I wonder, is one reason the Army has MPs because they are bound to have a criminal or two in the bunch eventually? How many non-soldiers are thieves and criminals around Lawton.

I took the comments as sarcasm at first, but now I suspect not. Maybe move away from Lawton? Fort Sill was there first.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that you are missing the point that Dennis is trying to make. While I agree that there are a few bad apples in the Military. WE (yes I'm active duty) are the reason that you are FREE to post stupid crap like this.

I put my LEO carrier on hold to join the Infantry and I spent four years on active duty and have been back in the civilian side for a year now. I did that so POGS like you can jump to conclusions and post stupid crap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom