Lazy ass people :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just pisses me off to see how lazy some people are.....is it that freaking hard to take your shopping cart back into the store or at least put it into the cart corral in the parking lot?
Wife thinks I'm nuts for taking the cart back inside when I'm done unloading it.
Seems more people than not just leave the cart where they empty it. Irritates me to no end.
One of my pet peeves!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree
How about those people tossing out trash and cigarettes from the car windows.
I want to pick that stuff up and hand it back to them.

When I get cancer and on my death bed I am getting a big ford van with big steel spikes all over it welded to thick channel iron and those idiots that pizz me off are in for a surprise.
Surprise NO Insurance on this POS!! have a nice day and pick up your trash litter bug!

Yea shopping carts do not bother me ..Much :)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lady blocked my door once with her cart. She loaded her stuff up and hopped in her Tahoe. Just about as quick as she left it, I moved the cart behind her rear bumper. (I could see she had rear sensors to warn her. She put it in reverse and then quickly back to park. She jumped out to move it out of the way and gave me a go to hell look. I smiled at her.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More like the people who try to pass everyone in a lane that ends when traffic is backed up. They think they are special, and have no problem inconveniencing other people if it makes life easier for them.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always in a hurry, besides ...dont they pay people to corral them carts an herd them back to the store... ;)

My problem is ...what do you do with all the ones left in the back alley/
Can you cut them up an use them for shelving??

Latest posts

Top Bottom