Lazy ass people :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was injured last year at walmart in Perry because of an abandoned shopping cart. I pulled into the parking lot, and as I'm parking I see a cart rolling by me heading straight for someones truck. Granted, it's not a nice truck, and they probably would never notice any new damage, but the nice guy in me throws my truck in park, jumps out and tries to chase down the cart. I stopped the cart when it was about 2 inches from the truck, but I think my abrupt stop may have created a stress fracture in my ankle. I limped the cart back and went ahead and picked up an ankle brace while I was there, but it was 3-4 months before I could walk without my ankle bothering me all the time. It still acts up from time to time in cold weather.

While I don't mind that whoever owned the truck will never know the price I paid for my good deed, it saddens me that the lazy person that left the cart will never know either, although they likely wouldn't care anyway.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to You , Sir
While un-noticed by others the best reward is in one's own concience, You Know You did the right thing, without anyone looking.
Again Congrats, The World, Needs, more people like You.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I chain smoke and I can't stand people who toss cigarettes or any trash for that matter, I dont even toss them in my yard so why would I toss them in someone elses yard.

I deliver to houses all the time that have thousands of cigarette butt's in the front yard/entrance area. I don't get it, all that crap gets tracked inside anyways. Throw that trash away.

Another thing that awesome people do-leave dirty diapers in parking lots. Better yet, outside their apartment door. What wonderful neighbors!

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically leave a note on the windshield when i see someone has blatantly parked like a jackass. I've been known to utilize the windshield as a trash can though when I run out of note pads. Cart returns are another issue. Unless I catch them in the act I just round them up on the way in.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically leave a note on the windshield when i see someone has blatantly parked like a jackass. I've been known to utilize the windshield as a trash can though when I run out of note pads. Cart returns are another issue. Unless I catch them in the act I just round them up on the way in.

I had a 4Wx6H sticky pad in my car and I left a big beige note on a guy's driver-side window one time. (Illegally parked in a handicap spot)

It rained a little bit and flat out glued that note to his driver side window. You couldn't even read what it said, all of the ink bled out so bad.
Then it got hot that day, 100+*F, and he had this note stuck to his car. I guess he tried to tear it off because when I came back, half of it was gone, but the rest was still stuck to the window. A little later there was part of if scraped off, but he was too lazy to fix it. It stayed like that for months.

He had time to go jogging but not to scrape the window I guess.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419891414449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419891414449.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 113

Latest posts

Top Bottom