Leather workers around Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there leather workers in the Lwton area? Last time I had some leather work done I went to a local shoe repair. They have all closed shop unfortunately.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for someone a couple years ago. The folks at Crutchers gave me a couple of names. I don’t have them anymore, but you could stop by there and ask. If you’re looking for high end custom leather work, Collier Custom Leatherwork will be at the Lawton Gun Show on November 19-20. I believe he is a member here.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the start of a troll?
lol

About thirty years ago when I was a biker, me and the soon to be wife were stuck in Albuquerque. We wandered around a bit and saw a "leather shop". Being Harley riders, we thought that might be cool....

It was a little different than what we had imagined lol.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol

About thirty years ago when I was a biker, me and the soon to be wife were stuck in Albuquerque. We wandered around a bit and saw a "leather shop". Being Harley riders, we thought that might be cool....

It was a little different than what we had imagined lol.

Changed your life forever

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, no it didn't. It was funny though.

My grandmother had 6 sisters. 4 lived within 1 block of each other. They went to Church together, never missed a service, sat in the same pew, up front.

2-3 times per year, they would make a trip to town. 18 miles from their little town to the big city.

They made their fall trip. During the day, a cold front moved through and the temp dropped. They head home. At the edge of town, a new place had opened that had been an old diner. One of them suggested stopping for coffee.

Talking at church about this strange place that HAD TO MAKE coffee, when they ordered. All men dressed strangely, but extremely polite and didn't charge them for their coffee. A Deacon starts laughing and says, "you went to that GAY BIKER BAR."

His laughing stopped when his Wife asked, "how do you know about it?"

He left her and town, soon after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom