Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big brown truck dropped off the last few parts to get it together. 9mm 10.5" Colt upper, S&W lower, Spikes buffer assembly and a Hahn block.

[Broken External Image]

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rock on! how does it shoot?

I just got the buffer today so I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Your advice helped me build this one. I went with the bottom loading Hann block so the bolt would lock open after the last shot. I am using the 9mm buffer spacer from Spikes and I used the anit-rotation pins since it's a 9mm. It looks a lot better that my camera phone pic. Its an A2, I didn't see the need for optics on a 9mm. If it runs as well as it should, I really want to SBR this one.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the buffer today so I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Your advice helped me build this one. I went with the bottom loading Hann block so the bolt would lock open after the last shot. I am using the 9mm buffer spacer from Spikes and I used the anit-rotation pins since it's a 9mm. It looks a lot better that my camera phone pic. Its an A2, I didn't see the need for optics on a 9mm. If it runs as well as it should, I really want to SBR this one.

Outstanding! I would really recommend going the SBR route. I will be very curious the hear how it shoots. Looks GREAT!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice 9mm!!!

New one of mine.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_76a9ce71.jpg

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outstanding! I would really recommend going the SBR route. I will be very curious the hear how it shoots. Looks GREAT!

Speaking of shooting, when are you gonna meet me up at H&H? My SBR is still a lower (although I do have papers on it now), but my long gun longs for his 'veske brethren.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sweet! I was trying to build a quality KISS gun. When I SBR it, I am considering a 7" entry tactical stock.

Man, it looks great so far. I gotta admit, I havent been a fan of those handguards (ask Matt/10.5Stang about how much crap I talk about them), but it looks damn sharp on your gun!

10.5stang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a .308 I built a few months ago. I had been wanting build a SBR .308 but couldn't decide on a 10.5 or 12.5 barrel. I had the first Heart barrel done at 12.5'' but before I could put it together a guy offered me a amount I couldn't turn down so it was sold. So I then decided to just go with 10.5''. A special thanks to Mike at Accurate Iron for the cerakote job on the upper and lower. It turned out AWESOME! The gun shoots great and I haven't had one problem with it. Just thought I would show it off a little and thank Mike for his help!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY LITTLE MONSTER WITH THE BEAST!
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom