Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a .308 I built a few months ago. I had been wanting build a SBR .308 but couldn't decide on a 10.5 or 12.5 barrel. I had the first Heart barrel done at 12.5'' but before I could put it together a guy offered me a amount I couldn't turn down so it was sold. So I then decided to just go with 10.5''. A special thanks to Mike at Accurate Iron for the cerakote job on the upper and lower. It turned out AWESOME! The gun shoots great and I haven't had one problem with it. Just thought I would show it off a little and thank Mike for his help!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY LITTLE MONSTER WITH THE BEAST!
[Broken External Image]

There are some great rifles in this thread, but this is by far my favorite.

Absolutely beautiful!

10.5stang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!

When you shoot it it makes you want to scream and yell things you wouldn't want your mom to hear you say! HAHA

And a special thanks to Rusty and Mitch for helping me shoot it the first night we took it out. I was so pumped I couldn't stand it.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!

When you shoot it it makes you want to scream and yell things you wouldn't want your mom to hear you say! HAHA

And a special thanks to Rusty and Mitch for helping me shoot it the first night we took it out. I was so pumped I couldn't stand it.

Ok, next time I go shoot youre comin with me, Matt. You gotta let me shoot that beast. I think I just messed my shorts, in a perveted way...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!

I can believe that.

Mind me asking where you obtained the parts? You don't have to get specific with names if it was a FTF, but if you've built it from parts online or local shops, which ones were they?

I've been toying with building another AR in .308, but with the parts and prices I'm finding, I just can't justify the costs of building over buying a pre-assembled rifle, as sometimes building my own can cost me $200 or more over buying the same exact rifle already completed, so $200 or more isn't really worth it for the pride of a self-built piece.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this is the lower :)

ai990.photobucket.com_albums_af24_loudshirt_digitalcamera288_1.jpg

As soon as I figure out if this is a milspec or not I will start getting a stock. So if anyone knows if this is milspec or not let me know, also if you know a good place to get some parts (stock, pistol grip, handguards) in Tulsa let me know.

Is that a cast pre-ban EA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom