Listen up you fat, out of shape dustmops......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like I am becoming a troll connoisseur. I can appreciate an old school high quality troll while the new breed is just a lazy half hearted attempt. If you're going to operate in this theatre please bring your "A" game!

No kidding. I enjoy a good troll as much as anyone. Problem is this new bunch -- if it is indeed a "bunch" and not just one or two folks, are just sad. No imagination whatsoever ...

One recent screenname sent me a PM telling me I was not professional. :scratch: First of all, like I care what it thinks. Second, I don't recall professionalism being a job requirement around here. Third, based on the mind-numbingly predictable predictability of it's post, clearly its observation is a case of "pot, kettle; kettle, pot" ...

:naughty:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed. no imagination.

I haven't seen anything meme worthy in some time. It's like trying to have fun with a deflated basketball. yeah, you can throw it in the hoop, but why? It's just gonna flop on the ground afterwards. If you're gonna play basketball at least use a ball you can chase out into the street and get run over with.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were wondering what MDP would be like if he used passable grammar, now you know. Apparently, the poor grammar and odd misspellings made up most of his charm.

Who knew?

Latest posts

Top Bottom