Listen up you fat, out of shape dustmops......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredzecrusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. I enjoy a good troll as much as anyone. Problem is this new bunch -- if it is indeed a "bunch" and not just one or two folks, are just sad. No imagination whatsoever ...

One recent screenname sent me a PM telling me I was not professional. :scratch: First of all, like I care what it thinks. Second, I don't recall professionalism being a job requirement around here. Third, based on the mind-numbingly predictable predictability of it's post, clearly its observation is a case of "pot, kettle; kettle, pot" ...

:naughty:

I am not an "it". You can bring our pm into the general forum. But, at least have the courage and say my name.

Fredzecrusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, if you guys will keep it even remotely within the realm of the rules (basically no name-calling) you are free to do with a troll what you please ...**

**I can tell I'm not gonna regret this ... Have fun, fellas!! ... :naughty: :D

You will regret it because your sheeple will disappoint you in their attempts to out troll me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not an "it". You can bring our pm into the general forum. But, at least have the courage and say my name.

:lookaroun Uhhmmmmm ... Hmmmmm ... Errr, that's what I just did ... You quoted me ... :scratch: See??

Freddie's statement to BB, "You are not professional." OK, OK, OK, I snipped a little here and there ... But you had these little danglies that were in the way ... :D

Oh, and I don't recall seeing "courage" on the list of job requirements either. BTW, since you "hired" me, where's my raise?? :D

You will regret it because your sheeple will disappoint you in their attempts to out troll me.

LOL ... Maybe ... But it'll be fun to watch ... If you did indeed "hire" me then you've seen these guys in action ... Ohhhhh, it'll be fun for everyone! :wink2:

:heart:

Fredzecrusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lookaroun Uhhmmmmm ... Hmmmmm ... Errr, that's what I just did ... You quoted me ... :scratch: See??

Freddie's statement to BB, "You are not professional." OK, OK, OK, I snipped a little here and there ... But you had these little danglies that were in the way ... :D

Oh, and I don't recall seeing "courage" on the list of job requirements either. BTW, since you "hired" me, where's my raise?? :D

LOL ... Maybe ... But it'll be fun to watch ... If you did indeed "hire" me then you've seen these guys in action ... Ohhhhh, it'll be fun for everyone! :wink2:

:heart:

I didn't hire you in the traditional sense.
I have seen these "guys" in action and they're laughable.
But, I have come here to take my medicine so lets see what you have. Where is the great trolls? Where is purplehaze? Where is shootin4fun? Come to me and run me off.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't hire you in the traditional sense.
I have seen these "guys" in action and they're laughable.
But, I have come here to take my medicine so lets see what you have. Where is the great trolls? Where is purplehaze? Where is shootin4fun? Come to me and run me off.

Who said anything about running you off?? :scratch: My goodness, so much angst ... Put your feet up, have some fun ... Life's too short for all this aggression ...

Make love, not war, baby ... :heart:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
talesofgrim.files.wordpress.com_2013_07_personal_trollface_hd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom