Local Weather Reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here in Muskogee. Light shower of freezing rain moved thru this morning gone for the moment. Coldest breeze I have felt in Oklahoma in a while.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here in Muskogee. Light shower of freezing rain moved thru this morning gone for the moment. Coldest breeze I have felt in Oklahoma in a while.

Looking at radar, it looks like the major line is moving NE between you and me - Muskogee and Poteau. Which means Sallisaw is probably getting a fair amount right now. Friend of mine in McAlester said she already has an iced-over driveway.

Not a drop so far here in Poteau, though, as of 8AM.

Chili's in the crockpot, though! :D

<edit> I take that back... went outside and there are a few scattered drops falling. Only 34F so far, but it's fallen about 7 degrees since I got up at 5AM.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing here in Tulsa, just as expected. All the hysteria and buildup from the media is getting, well has been, annoying.

looks like southeastern OK is getting some ice now. I saw a bunch of Line trucks headed south this morning.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a light freezing rain this morning, enough to just get things damp, truck had a light ice drops on it and a trace of sleet.

Roads are clear now. overcast windy and cold.

10 bags of tube sand are in the truck, walkways are pre treated with ice melt just in case.

I work this afternoon.
Yesterday we sold out of ice melt, rock salt, heaters, heat tape and generators.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spitting flurries in Bixby. MK you should actually read the weather hourly forecast, not just assume you're going to have 6 inches of snow and ice the moment you wake up in the morning. The heavier band of precipitation isn't supposed to hit the Tulsa area until this afternoon.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
21 degrees, cloudy, North wind at 15mph. I'll take the cold and wind, you guys can keep the snow and ice! Be safe:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom