Looking for Red Jacket Ar-15 Rewiews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aestus said:
Also don't forget the tribal tattoo around the biceps and stunta style hair do gelled straight up. Maybe a Tapout shirt on the days the Affliction shirt gets dirty.

Tribal or barbed wire? Either is cooool. Especially when is only goes 3/4 around, cause it hurt to bayd to finish.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned just based on their show I wouldn't give them a dime. Those people would tell a lie even if the truth sounded better. If you listen to them you'd think they invented the AR15 themselves...I say they are windier than a sack full of farts. I emailed them a few times when I first heard of them about something they were selling and they never did return any of the messages. Oh well, worked for me knowing what I know of them now.

I just received my new Loki Weapons 6.5 Grendel/264LBC and it's beautiful. Those guys are top notch and you won't find better service from any other manufacturer. Loki is a great option...check them out.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess it is del-ton quality.
I would say Olympic quality. Let's ask the kids that sell them. When they get off their facebook account. Or are done talking to their friends about what they did last night. Or when they get back from covering someone in the shoe department...

Latest posts

Top Bottom